Monday, November 5, 2007

The Best Actor Playing Himself

I’m convinced Obama’s going to be nominated for Oscar in the above-mentioned category. And due to the lack of competitors, he’d win!

Obama had his debut as an actor at last week’s Saturday Night Live. In a skit about Hillary Clinton having a Halloween party, Obama appears in the scene. After taking off his Obama mask, he says, “You know, Hillary, I have nothing to hide. I enjoy being myself. I’m not gonna change who I am just because it’s Halloween.”

Ouch! The show must have been given lots and lots of money for this.
The skit starts out to be funny, mocking all Democratic candidates, and then Obama comes and ruins everything! I think the situation is pretty unfair with Hillary Clinton and the others. The makers of show said that the show is always equally offending everyone. Yeah, right.

And btw, Obama is a terrible actor. No, actually, the problem is he’s not acting. He’s being himself.

Well, let's have the video speak for itself:

No comments: